Ask advice - Not adopted Highway
Bookmark and Share

Ask advice

Not adopted Highway

5th May 2017

I recently sustained damage to my vehicle, whilst encountering a pothole on an unadopted highway. I have been in communication with the property Company who mange this highway and properties along the road. They are not particularly willing to discuss any solution - I am preparing to issue CC proceedings against them, but need to clarify, should I be directing these proceedings to the property company, or indeed the business which is adjacent to the pot hole itself?
If anyone could assist or clarify, it would be very much appreciated.

Post a reply

To post a reply you need to be signed in. Please enter your email address and password below to sign in, or if you don't have a password click the link to register.

Not a member yet? Register now
Forgotten your password?
Please type a keyword
(min. 4 chars)